Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time unknown.
- Part No: KO30147
- Retail: €121.00
- EAN: 4945984301476
The RSx4S one10X Type-T is a low-profile servo by KoPropo that ensures high performance at an affordable price with low power consumption. Numerous tests have optimized this servo specifically for use in Tamiya RC cars. The highlight is its smooth cornering, allowing the driver to fully focus on the actual race. To facilitate entry into Tamiya-regulated races, the servo features 5 preset profiles tailored to different cars and classes.
When using the One10X with an EX-NEXT transmitter, You can even achieve ultra-fast response times during driving thanks to serial communication. Additionally, drivers benefit from the Real-time ICS function, which allows for quick and convenient adjustment of ICS settings through the transmitter itself. This includes the brand-new "Frequency" setting, which refers to the frequency of the motor installed in the servo. The higher the set frequency, the smoother and more refined the servo's movements.
- Especially suited for Tamiya cars
- Coreless motor
- Stylish aluminum housing
- H.C.S. and serial compatible
- 5 pre-programmed profiles (adjustable with the optional Servo Selector KO61029):
- For mini-chassis rear-wheel drive cars (M06/08), DD cars (F104) and similar ones
- For mini-chassis front-wheel drive cars (M05/07), WR/GF series, lunch boxes, etc. (default)
- Resin chassis touring cars (TA/TB), for 2WD buggy (TD2)
- Carbon chassis touring cars (TA07MS, TRF420/TB-EVO), for 4WD buggy (TD4/DB)
- For high-speed touring cars
|Speed:||0.10 sec/60°||0.09 sec/60°|
|Torque:||11.8 kgcm||12.5 kgcm|
|Application:||Specially made for Tamiya cars|