Robitronic Electronic Ges.m.b.H. - About Us
Robitronic is a wholesaler and retailer that is a leading expert in RC vehicles, motors, controllers, batteries and accessories. We cooperate with renowned manufacturers and also offer you innovative own brands.
Robitronic was founded in 1993. Robert's passion for RC cars led him to start his dream business and initially focused on developing, manufacturing and selling racing chargers. Later on, electronic speed controllers and engine testers were included into the range. Meanwhile we still produce lapcoutners, but the focus is on the distribution of RC products around the field of model building.
Since 2009, Robitronic is not only a high-performance partner for wholesalers, but also a proficient contact for private customers who value quality, experience and competent advice. No matter if you are a beginner or a professional, in our online shop you will find what you are looking for.
Robitronic has gained its reputation in the industry by offering a wide range of inventory, excellent customer service, fast delivery and reasonable prices. We have 2000 m² warehouse, where we have 12,000 different products constantly in stock for you. More than 1,000 articles leave our warehouse every day and are delivered by our logistics partners. Private customers also have the opportunity to pick up their order quickly and easily from us.
A trusting relationship is just as important to us as a long-term cooperation. Robitronic maintains a close partnership with customers and manufacturers, acting as a reliable link from producer to customer for 25 years. You can count on our team of passionate experts and professionals to take care of your order and be there to answer your questions.
Robitronic - Company History
- Robitronic is founded
- The first Robitronic chargers come onto the market
- The first bill is sent to Sapienta Racing on 26th of November
- First participation at the Toy Fair in Nürnberg
- Export of Robitronic chargers and Motor Dyno to Japan
- The spirit controller Spirit and the charger Pro 2000 are placed on the market
- Development of the ESC Cube and the LapCounter
- Launching of the charger Overloader, distribution of Axial cars
- The own vehicle series is developed: Mantis, Protos, Avid, Scalpel
- Robitronic takes over the distribution of Losi and GRP
- The ROC Robitronic Off-Road Cup with the final in Bischofsheim is organized by Robitronic
- The Europe-wide distribution of MCD-Racing is handled by Robitronic
- Robitronic takes over the distribution of Hobbywing
- Acquisition of the distribution of CEN Racing products
- Relocation to the new company building with 2000 m² warehouse in Pfarrgasse 50