Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Stock Amount: >20 pcs
- Part No: SK500037-01
- Retail: €49.90
- EAN: 6930460006745
The compact SkyRC ITP380 infrared thermometer is used for the safe and contactless measurement of the temperature of special surfaces such as engines, chargers or entire vehicles. Compared to its predecessor, SkyRC relies on a classic TO-46 thermopile sensor. The sensor element, consisting of 116 elements of small thermocouples with an active area of 545 µm diameter on a silicon chip, absorbs the energy and thus generates the output signal. Depending on the surface, the measured value may differ despite the same temperature. For this purpose, the thermometer can be adjusted to precisely these different surfaces in order to display a more exact result.
|Surface Material||Emissivity Coefficient|
|Rubber, hard glossy plates||0,94|
|Carbon pressed filled surface||0,98|
- Large measuring range from -40°C (-40°F) up to 380°C (716°F)
- Highly precise and fast infrared sensor
- Four measurement methods: Quick Mode / Scan Mode / Max. Value / Min. Value
- Unit of measurement in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- The emissivity coefficient can be adjusted
- The large LCD display can show the temperature, the emissivity coefficient and the battery capacity
- Equipped with a backlight to make the values easier to read
- The meter has a low power consumption
- Auto shut-off after 1 minute to increase battery life
There are 4 measurement methods. First, point the sensor at the upper end of the measuring device directly at the object to be measured and carry out one of the following actions:
- Quick Mode: Press the "MEASURE" button once to measure the current temperature and show it on the display.
- Scan Mode: Bring the aluminum cap as close as possible to the object. Press and hold the "MEASURE" button to measure the temperature continuously. The display will keep updating the temperature. After releasing the "MEASURE" key, the last measured temperature is displayed.
- Maximum temperature mode: Point the aluminum cap at the object to be measured, press the "Mode" button once and keep the "MEASURE" button pressed. The thermometer will show the hottest or maximum temperature that has been measured.
- Minimal temperature mode: Point the aluminum cap at the object to be measured, press the "Mode" button twice and keep the "MEASURE" button pressed. The thermometer will display the coolest or minimum temperature that has been measured.
|Operation Voltage:||2x AAA-Battery|
|Operation Current:||up to 40mA @ 3V|
|Current Drain:||up to 25ua @ 3V|
|Adjustable Range for infrared emission frequency:||0.01-1|
|Precision:||-40°C - 0°C (+/- 1.5°C)|
|0°C - 380°C (+/- 1.5°C)|
|-40°F - 32°F (+/- 3°F)|
|32°F - 716°F (+/- 3°F)|
|Dimensions:||121 x 40 x 39.6mm|