Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Stock Amount: >20 pcs
- Part No: HW80060441
- Retail: €58.90
- EAN: 6938994402927
The Skywalker series is back and in its version 2 it is now even more powerful and still just as affordable as its predecessor. The Skywalker ESCs are mainly developed specifically for RC airplanes and their properties offer everything a pilot's heart desires. Among them the built-in 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 96 MHz and programming options that are in no way inferior to the predecessor. This includes e.g. brake type, brake force, cut-off voltage, the setting of the LiPo cells, start-up and search mode and of course timing and active freewheeling.
Of course, these controllers are also subject to the strict quality assurance by HobbyWing to ensure maximum safety and fun. The SkyWalker ESCs are particularly suitable for RTF models and beginners who are putting together their first model.
- Compatible with various brushless motors
- Integrated 32bit microprocessor
- Equipped with DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology to improve throttle response and reduce controller temperature
- Effectively reduce the plane's landing distance with the programmable braking modes
- Various protections such as low voltage shutdown, overheat protection and throttle signal loss protection
- Easily programmable with the LED programm box (HW30501003) or the transmitter
|Peak Current:||120A up to 10 sek|
|Input Voltage:||3-6S LiPo|
|BEC:||7A / 5V Switch Mode BEC|