Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Stock Amount: >20 pcs
- Part No: HW30120203
- Retail: €30.90
- EAN: 6938994413176
The QuicRun series of products include brushed power systems, sensored brushless power systems and sensorless brushless power systems. They are very cost-effective, and specially for beginners and intermediate-level drivers. This series not only continue the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products, but also simplify the operation. Users can directly use them without any complicated adjustments.
- Comes with a handy T-Plug
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
- Small size with built-in capacitor module.
- Four running modes to fit various vehicles
- Fwd/Rev (also called "Crawler Mode")
- (Note: Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse)
- Great current endurance capability.
- Switch mode built-in BEC has powerful output.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Thermal (Over-heat) protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
|Fwd. Cont. / |
|Rev. Cont. /|
|Voltage Range:||2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH|
|Application:||Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck|
Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler, Tank
|Motor Limit:||2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH: 540, 550 Size Motor: >=12T or RPM<30000 @7.2V|
3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH: 540, 550 Size Motor: >=18T or RPM<20000 @7.2V
|BEC Output:||3A / 6V|
|Dimensions:||36.5 x 32 x 18mm|
The ESC can be programmed by jumpers.
- Running Mode:
- Fwd/Rev (Crawler)
- Battery Type: Lipo / NiMH