Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Stock Amount: >20 pcs
- Part No: HW30216000
- Retail: €27.90
- EAN: 6938994402088
The SkyWalker Series is a budget-friendly ESC line that is mainly developed for Airplanes. Of course the have the HOBBYWING high quality assurance and will bring you max. safety and fun. They are suitable for RTF applications and beginners to increase the perfomance or have a simpel start.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Output: Continuous 50A, Burst 65A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo, 5-12 cells NiMH.
- BEC: 5A / 5V Switch mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed:
- 210000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motors
- 70000rpm for 6 poles Bruhsless Motors
- 35000rpm for 12 poles Brushless Motors
- Size: 65mm x 35mm x 14mm.
- Weight: 41g.
- .32 class fixed-wing airplane sports